Nick Gift Store – Return Policy
Deliveries Returned to Us
- We receive returned parcels occasionally for the following reasons:
- A card was left but the recipient did not pick up the parcel from the post office or newsagent.
- No response from the recipient to arrange re-delivery even after a card was left.
- The delivery was refused.
- The address mentioned was not correct or not sufficient.
- The recipient is not known at the address or has moved.
- The courier person could not contact the recipient and there was no place to safely leave the parcel (MailCall same-day and premium delivery).
- There was no access to a secure building or complex to deliver the package or leave a card.
- The recipient was in a hospital or hotel and has been discharged or checked out.
- If the parcel is with an incorrect address and our courier service is not able to contact the recipient to verify.
- Parcels cannot be redirected in transit. So it needs to be returned to us before being sent to the new or correct address.
- We will inform you, usually via email before the parcel being returned to us.
- We charge redelivery fees to facilitate the parcel delivery to the same or alternate address.
- Orders returned to us for any of the above-mentioned reasons cannot be cancelled or refunded.
Faulty or Damaged Gifts
- We do everything in our power to make sure you receive the gifts in perfect condition. However, occasionally deliveries face damage in transit or a product may be faulty.
- If you receive a gift that is faulty or damaged, please follow these steps:
- Take photos of the damage if it’s visible and send them to email@example.com . So that we may assess the damage.*
- If the damage is not visible, the product is faulty, or not as described on the website, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Let us know how you would like to return the product:
- Exchange for another item
- Store credit
- Refund to the original card or PayPal account used.
- We will email you a paid return shipping label for you to print, attach to the parcel, and take to the nearest post office.
- We will email you once the item has arrived back with us and the return has been processed.
*Damaged/faulty products are assessed on a case by case basis. It is important to send photos. We may opt to replace only a part of the product, depending on the damage.
- As our personalized products are customized to your preference and specifications, these are not applicable for refund policy.
- Some materials like leather may have colour variations, creases, and imperfections. It will help to make your item unique. These imperfections include marks or nicks to which the leather can be susceptible during packing, transit, or unwrapping. Over time you may see creasing or colour changes, which are natural features of leather.
- If the product received is faulty, please follow the above-mentioned steps under the ‘Faulty or Damaged Gifts’.